Stokatt

Class:
Warlock

Race:
Human, Female

From?
Im from Stockholm, Sweden Happy

Age?

If your game crashed how long would it take you to get right back in? What is your FPS during a raid fight?
Well that depends on if my internet crash if I get an power outage I can not be sure, but If my game crash during a boss fight i'll be back in 30 sec or 1 min Happy

What is your Talent Spec?
http://wow112.gamestool.net/warlockt.php?55302130122010050000000000000000005350005002000100 im playing with the SM/Ruin specc Happy

What is your gear status?; Whisper a officer for in-game inspection.
http://chardev.org/?profile=135915 there you have my gear Happy

Have you played with anyone in Sensimilla before who might vouch for you?
Nope, Not what I know sorry :/

Which professions do you have?
Tailoring but im thinking of maybe going herb and alch Happy

Do you have any other level 60 characters you are raiding with? (in other guilds)
No I dont

We raid from 19:00-23:00 Server time on tuesday,thursday and sunday On how many days can you show up, and until what time?
I can attend on every day, I can stay till the raid is over and overtime if needed Happy

Tell us something about yourself (job, school, wifes, hobbies,)
Well, Im going my last year in High School so thats nice Happy and I love to go to the gym and workout and hang out with my friends.

When did you start playing?
On this server or when World of Warcraft was released? I started to play WoW when they released it for about 6 years ago and have always loved vanilla time the most Happy And on this server I have played for a year and a half with a friend.

Retail PvE Experience. Which raid instances have you cleared since you started playing?
On this server have i Cleared:
ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20/ AQ40 7/8

Please give us a list of the addons you are currently using, to help you in a raid environment
BigWigs
CoolDownCounter
DamageMeter
DoTimer
KLHThreatMeter
MoveAnything
CT_UnitFrame
Ace 2

Upload a screenshot of you playing Ingame on the same Character as you applied with.
Note: Do not skip this screenshot ^
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/shithappens.png/

Why do you think we should accept you, what can you offer us, what 'special' can you bring into the guild?
Well I Hope I can offer some tactics and help in some instances Happy

Please tell us any previous guilds you have played in, and the reason you are not there anymore.
Well im a Former <Egotrip> player or as you know it <Resurrection Gaming> I got kicked becuse I got power outage for a week and they though that I was offline for too long and kicked me, Same when I was in <Final Exit> but I told them that I was going to France for 2 weeks and then they decided to kick me.

What the best cannabis or alcohol? (Think carefully about this one)
Alcohol?

Anything you would like to add?
Orsht

re: App: Skr3am

Nice application overall and good gear, we are in need of another warlock. So whisper a officer for ingame invite:) Welcome.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: